VigRX Plus Review Vigrx
The Official Website by Leading Edge Health is the only official Vendor. We cannot guarantee other 3rd party merchants. Vigrx
The other effects that VigRX Plus guarantees are:
- Faster penetration
- More intense orgasms
- Faster erection recovery
- Better sex
VigRX is a product line. VigRX products include VigRX, VigRX Plus, VigRX Delay Spray, and VigRX Oil. They all boost your sexual performance by prolonging your erection and improving your sexual drive.
VigRX Plus is an improved version of this original VigRX. The original VigRX (website) has been available since 2001. The majority of its active ingredients include well-known traditional herbs and plants: Horny Goat Weed, Semen Cuscutae, and Ginkgo Biloba.
In 2006, VigRX Plus was published. The most important improvement is the addition of Bioperine, a pepper derivative, that enhances the product’s effects. Up until today, the overall quality of these ingredients has developed, which made the pills much more potent.
Leading Edge Health
Leading Edge Health markets and sells all VigRX products. It is a company based in British Columbia, Canada. It’s been in the business for more than 15 years, but the company began gaining market traction just in the past 3 years.
Leading Edge Health primarily develops and sells natural beauty and health supplements. Some of the most popular products are Stop Grow, GenF20 Plus, and Kollagen Intensiv.
Furthermore, Leading Edge is supporting the following male enhancement products:
- Semenax pills: these are pills to this increase semen volume. Read our review or see Semenax.com.
- Volume Pills: similar to Semenax, these additionally increase semen volume, but have a different set of components. Visit VolumePills.com.
- ProExtender: this is a penis extender made to increase length. Read our review or see ProExtender.com. Vigrx
All products from Leading Edge Health are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The company has multiple sites and landing pages, which may be confusing for people trying to research about this company and its products. You access their corporate site directly here: LeadingEdgeHealth.com.
Despite being promoted and sold by a Canadian firm, Chinese companies manufacture the new batches of VigRX and VigRX Plus. Guangzhou Lishi Technology Co., Ltd.. and Poerkan Co., Ltd.. Are the ones that produce the item, to be exact.
Both manufacturers are well established in the industry. Guangzhou Lishi started in 2010 and Poerkan began in 2007. Both also have a good reputation. These two companies generate a vast majority of online medicinal products, which means you can fully trust their quality and purity.
Horny Goat Weed: It appears on the label as Epimedium leaf extract. It has the active ingredient Icariin, which assists in erectile dysfunction (ED). Additionally it is used in traditional Chinese medicine. Horny Goat Weed acts as a PDE-5 inhibitor (similar to Viagra) and enhances penile blood flow.
- Cuscuta Seed Extract: This extract comes from Semen Cuscutae or Chinese Dodder. It’s used to enhance and treat sperm abnormalities in traditional Chinese medicine. Trials are conducted to see its effects on sperm with flaws, and results showed 70% increase in sperm count and motility (pharmacological information here).
- Ginkgo Biloba: It enhances cardiovascular health, mental alertness, and erection quality. Its principal effect is to increase blood circulation in the body. This improved blood flow will assist in maintaining harder and longer-lasting erections. After all, erections are merely blood pumping in and out of the penis at an increased rate (clinical studies performed here).
- Asian Red Ginseng: The one used in VigRX is Panax or Korean Red Ginseng to be exact. It is used traditionally as medicine for a wide assortment of illnesses. In recent studies, its effect on erectile dysfunction is promising (read about some medical tests).
- Saw Palmetto Berry: Otherwise called Fructus Serenoa and Serenoa Repens, Saw Palmetto Berry is a phytotherapeutic agent used to deal with Lower Urinary Tract (LUT), enlarged prostate, and hair loss symptoms. It is widely known as an excellent aphrodisiac (libido booster) and sexual stimulation. It works by slowing testosterone conversion into DHT.
- Muira Pauma Bark Extract: Also known as Ptychopetalum Olacoides, it increases libido, but its specific role in sexual stimulation is still unknown. In addition, the extract is an anti-stress and antidepressant (clinical tests performed here).
- Catuaba Bark Extract: Its scientific name is Erythroxylum Catuaba. It’s a famous aphrodisiac in Brazil. The bark extract also acts as a central nervous stimulant. Europeans and Asians traditionally used it as a natural aphrodisiac and a remedy for erectile dysfunction. It works by expanding blood vessels in the penis.
- Hawthorn Berry: It is Called Fructus Crataegi from the scientific community. It is an excellent antihypertensive (lowers blood pressure) that alleviates cardiovascular ailments. The fruit’s effect has been deemed useful in vasodilating nitric oxide in the body, thus affecting the consumer’s erection quality.
- Damiana: It is also known as Turnera Aphrodisiaca. The Mayans used it as an aphrodisiac. It improves erection quality and increases endurance. In recent studies, it’s plausible that it can fix ED due to diabetes.
- BioPerine: It is a variant of Piperine That’s manufactured by Sabinsa Corporation. It’s an extract from Black Pepper. It improves the overall absorption of nutrients in your body. Its primary function is to be the foundation for the ingredients and amplify their consequences (read more about this).
- Tribulus Terrestris: This is one of the most popular male enhancement supplements. It’s included in most erection pills.
Each box of VigRX Plus comprises 60 tablets (capsules). The recommended dosage is two pills a day. Vigrx
You can take a maximum of four VigRX Plus pills per day, but you should not exceed that.
Mealtime is the best time to take the pills. It matters not whether it’s breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
It is ideal for you to consult your doctor before taking this supplement. After using the product for three months, Leading Edge Health recommends consulting with your doctor again to test for unwanted effects.
Notice that the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) did not evaluate and approve all statements on the box along with other marketing advertisements for VigRX Plus. Typically, the FDA is not a huge fan of all over-the-counter pills for ED.
Also, despite the individual medicinal and therapeutic effects of the ingredients in the product, it should not be used to prevent, diagnose, or cure diseases — unless prescribed by a physician.
Ordering VigRX Plus
You may order VigRX Plus and other VigRX goods on their dedicated online product sites and shops. Leading Edge Health products all have numerous sites and e-shops online. To ensure you buy at the ideal location, VigRXPlus.com.
We highly recommended that you get VigRX Plus from its official website since a great deal of counterfeiters target this item. If you purchased from a 3rd party shop (such as eBay, Amazon, or Walmart), you can test if the item is authentic — follow the anti-counterfeiting procedure .
Ordering authentic VigRX Plus is essential, especially if you are a first-time user. It also allows you to take advantage of the product’s money-back guarantee.
The guarantee will enable you to check the product for two months (67 days to be precise). If you are not satisfied with it, you can get a complete refund.
Because of the effect of VigRX’s ingredients on blood flow, people with blood pressure conditions can quickly become affected with a few side effects. Some of the minor side effects that VigRX carries are:
- Upset Stomach
- Dry Mouth
Below are the potentially severe (and more rare) side effects of the product:
- Rapid Heart Rate
- Easy Bruising
Since VigRX Plus is one of the most popular products that Leading Edge Marketing sells, it’s understandable that numerous concerns riddle it. Here are most of the pressing issues that VigRX Plus has:
- A high rate of adverse reactions from consumers. Even in clinical trials, the side effects occur too frequently.
- The guarantee is both a pro and a con. You won’t ever know when it will take effect, and the guarantee implicitly says that you will need to wait for two months to see any results.
- Despite being one of the cheapest male performance drugs in the market, it’s still a costly maintenance supplement.
- Counterfeit goods are rampant. Needless to say, this can be easily solved by simply ordering the true product site directly from Leading Edge Marketing as we mentioned previously. Vigrx
Original VigRX and VigRX Plus
VigRX and VigRX Plus are marketed and sold as two different products (there is also VigRX Oil; which we reviewed separately). VigRX is the original formulation while VigRX Plus is the improved version. The major difference was the inclusion of Bioperine — it boosts the absorption and potency of all existing ingredients.
Leading Edge Health still sells VigRX (VigRX.com). Most other online retailers stopped selling it. It’s significantly cheaper than VigRX Plus. A bottle of VigRX prices $59.95 while a box of VigRX Plus costs $76.99.
However, we recommend that you select VigRX Plus instead because of its improved potency.
VigRX is just one among many over-the-counter pills. Here are some notable opponents:
- ExtenZe (BuyExtenze.com): this is one of the most popular male enhancement pills together with VigRX. Both pills’ effects are extremely similar, but the ingredients are slightly different. Therefore, some people may benefit more from one than another.
- ProSolution Plus (ProSolutionPlus.com): both are very similar (even created by the same company), but there are minor differences.