VigRX Plus Review Can Jogging Cure Erectile Dysfunction
The Official Website by Leading Edge Health is the only official Vendor. We cannot guarantee other 3rd party merchants. Can Jogging Cure Erectile Dysfunction
The other effects that VigRX Plus guarantees are:
- Faster penetration
- More intense orgasms
- Faster erection recovery
- Better sex
VigRX is a product lineup. VigRX products include VigRX, VigRX Plus, VigRX Delay Spray, and VigRX Oil. All of them boost your sexual performance by prolonging your erection and enhancing your sexual drive.
VigRX Plus is an improved version of this first VigRX. The first VigRX (website) has been available since 2001. The majority of its active ingredients include well-known traditional herbs and plants: Horny Goat Weed, Semen Cuscutae, and Ginkgo Biloba.
In 2006, VigRX Plus was released. The most important improvement is the inclusion of Bioperine, a pepper derivative, that improves the product’s effects. Up until now, the overall quality of the ingredients has developed, which made the pills much more potent.
Leading Edge Health
Leading Edge Health markets and sells all VigRX solutions. It is a company based in British Columbia, Canada. It has been in the business for more than 15 years, but the company started gaining market traction just in the past 3 years.
Leading Edge Health primarily develops and sells natural beauty and health supplements. Some of their most popular products are Stop Grow, GenF20 Plus, and Kollagen Intensiv.
Additionally, Leading Edge is behind the following male enhancement products:
- Semenax pills: these are pills to this increase semen quantity. Read our review or see Semenax.com.
- Volume Pills: similar to Semenax, these additionally increase semen volume, but have a different set of ingredients. Visit VolumePills.com.
- ProExtender: this is a penis extender designed to increase length. Read our review or visit ProExtender.com. Can Jogging Cure Erectile Dysfunction
All products from Leading Edge Health are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The business has multiple websites and landing pages, which may be confusing for people trying to research about this company and its products. You access their company site directly here: LeadingEdgeHealth.com.
Despite being marketed and sold by a Canadian firm, Chinese companies manufacture the new batches of VigRX and VigRX Plus. Guangzhou Lishi Technology Co., Ltd.. and Poerkan Co., Ltd.. Are the ones that produce the product, to be exact.
Both manufacturers are well established in the business. Guangzhou Lishi started in 2010 and Poerkan began in 2007. Both also have a good reputation. These two companies generate a vast majority of online medicinal products, which means that you can fully trust their quality and purity.
Horny Goat Weed: It appears on the label as Epimedium leaf extract. It has the active ingredient Icariin, which helpsin erectile dysfunction (ED). Additionally it is used in traditional Chinese medicine. Horny Goat Weed acts as a PDE-5 inhibitor (like Viagra) and enhances penile blood circulation.
- Cuscuta Seed Extract: This extract comes from Semen Cuscutae or Chinese Dodder. It’s used to improve and cure sperm abnormalities in traditional Chinese medicine. Trials are conducted to see its effects on sperm with flaws, and results showed 70% improvement in sperm count and motility (pharmacological information here).
- Ginkgo Biloba: It improves cardiovascular health, mental alertness, and erection quality. Its principal effect is to increase blood flow in the body. This improved blood flow will aid in maintaining harder and longer-lasting erections. After all, erections are just blood pumping in and out of the penis at an increased rate (clinical studies performed here).
- Asian Red Ginseng: The one used in VigRX is Panax or Korean Red Ginseng to be exact. It’s used traditionally as medicine for a broad range of illnesses. In recent studies, its effect on erectile dysfunction is promising (read about some medical tests).
- Saw Palmetto Berry: Otherwise called Fructus Serenoa and Serenoa Repens, Saw Palmetto Berry is a phytotherapeutic agent used to treat Lower Urinary Tract (LUT), enlarged prostate, and hair loss symptoms. It is broadly known as an excellent aphrodisiac (libido booster) and sexual stimulant. It works by slowing testosterone conversion into DHT.
- Muira Pauma Bark Extract: Also known as Ptychopetalum Olacoides, it raises libido, but its specific role in sexual arousal is still unknown. In addition, the infusion is an anti-stress and antidepressant (clinical tests performed here).
- Catuaba Bark Extract: Its scientific name is Erythroxylum Catuaba. It is a famous aphrodisiac in Brazil. The bark extract also acts as a central nervous stimulant. Europeans and Asians traditionally used it as a natural aphrodisiac and a remedy for erectile dysfunction. It works by expanding blood vessels in the penis.
- Hawthorn Berry: It is Called Fructus Crataegi in the scientific community. It is an exceptional antihypertensive (lowers blood pressure) that alleviates cardiovascular diseases. The fruit’s effect has been deemed useful in vasodilating nitric oxide in the body, thus affecting the user’s erection quality.
- Damiana: It is also referred to as Turnera Aphrodisiaca. The Mayans used it as an aphrodisiac. It improves erection quality and increases endurance. In recent research , it is plausible that it may fix ED due to diabetes.
- BioPerine: It is a version of Piperine That’s manufactured by Sabinsa Corporation. It’s an extract from Black Pepper. It improves the total absorption of nutrients in the body. Its primary role is to be the base for the ingredients and amplify their effects (read more about this).
- Tribulus Terrestris: This is among the most common male enhancement supplements. It’s included in most erection pills.
Each box of VigRX Plus comprises 60 tablets (capsules). The recommended dosage is two tablets a day. Can Jogging Cure Erectile Dysfunction
You can choose a maximum of four VigRX Plus tablets each day, but you should not exceed that.
Mealtime is the ideal time to take the tablets. It matters not whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
It is ideal for you to ask your doctor before taking this supplement. After using the product for three months, Leading Edge Health recommends consulting with your doctor again to test for unwanted effects.
Notice that the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) did not evaluate and approve all statements on the box along with other marketing advertisements for VigRX Plus. Typically, the FDA is not a big fan of over-the-counter pills for ED.
Also, regardless of the individual curative and medicinal effects of the ingredients in the product, it shouldn’t be used to prevent, diagnose, or cure diseases — unless prescribed by a physician.
Ordering VigRX Plus
You may order VigRX Plus and other VigRX goods on their dedicated online product websites and shops. Leading Edge Health products all have numerous websites and e-shops online. To ensure you buy at the ideal place, VigRXPlus.com.
We highly recommended that you get VigRX Plus from its official website since a lot of counterfeiters target this item. If you already purchased from a 3rd party store (such as eBay, Amazon, or Walmart), you can test if the item is authentic — follow the anti-counterfeiting process.
Ordering authentic VigRX Plus is essential, particularly if you’re a first-time user. It also lets you take advantage of the product’s money-back guarantee.
The guarantee will enable you to test the product for 2 weeks (67 days to be precise). If you are unsatisfied with it, you can find a full refund.
Because of the impact of VigRX’s ingredients on blood flow, individuals with blood pressure conditions can quickly become affected with a couple of side effects. A number of the minor side effects that VigRX carries are:
- Upset Stomach
- Dry Mouth
Below are the potentially severe (and more rare) side effects of the product:
- Rapid Heart Rate
- Easy Bruising
Since VigRX Plus is one of the most popular products that Leading Edge Marketing sells, it is clear that numerous concerns riddle it. Here are most of the pressing issues that VigRX Plus has:
- A high rate of adverse reactions from consumers. Even in clinical trials, the side effects happen too often.
- The warranty is both a pro and a con. You won’t ever know as it will take effect, and the warranty implicitly says that you will need to wait for 2 months to see any results.
- Despite being one of the cheapest male performance drugs on the current market, it’s still a costly maintenance supplement.
- Counterfeit goods are rampant. Needless to say, this is easily solved by just ordering the true product website straight from Leading Edge Marketing as we mentioned previously. Can Jogging Cure Erectile Dysfunction
Original VigRX and VigRX Plus
VigRX and VigRX Plus are marketed and sold as two different products (there’s also VigRX Oil; that we reviewed separately). VigRX is the original formulation while VigRX Plus is the improved version. The main difference was the addition of Bioperine — it boosts the absorption and potency of existing ingredients.
Leading Edge Health still sells VigRX (VigRX.com). Most other online retailers discontinued selling it. It’s much cheaper than VigRX Plus. A bottle of VigRX prices $59.95 while a box of VigRX Plus costs $76.99.
However, we recommend that you select VigRX Plus instead due to its improved potency.
VigRX is one among many over-the-counter pills. Here are some notable opponents:
- ExtenZe (BuyExtenze.com): this is one of the most popular male enhancement pills together with VigRX. Both pills’ effects are extremely similar, but the ingredients are somewhat different. Therefore, some individuals may benefit more from one than another.
- ProSolution Plus (ProSolutionPlus.com): both are very similar (even created by the exact same company), but there are slight differences.